New Service Request

Welcome to the Ward Water and Sewer Community. To start new service we will need a copy of your lease agreement (if renting) or your closing disclosure (if purchasing), valid photo ID's and completed service applications on all parties listed on lease agreement/closing disclosure. These items may be emailed to us at: or you can call our office at 501-843-2271 if you have any questions. You can find attached at the bottom of this page our new service application and new customer handouts for inside and outside city limits.  We look forward to serving your water needs.